What are Command Spanish® e-Training programs?
Web-based Spanish language training courses that the student can take whenever and wherever they want, because they are asynchronous and non-instructor-led. These programs were designed to be efficient, effective, and not teacher-bound. Moreover, the student takes the course at his/her convenience and pace, not the institution’s convenience and pace.
The following Command Spanish® e-Training courses are available online NOW:
- Spanish for Financial Institutions
- Spanish for Law Enforcement Officers
- Spanish for Construction Supervisors
- Spanish for the Community
- Spanish for Pharmacy Personnel
- Spanish for the Workplace
- Spanish for Hospital Nurses
- Spanish for Medical Office Nursing
- Spanish for Physicians
- Spanish for Library Personnel
- Spanish for Real Estate Sales
- Spanish for School Teachers
Click here to find out more information and then register for any of the courses!
With Command Spanish® e-Training Programs, you can:
- promote better communication in the work environment;
- increase safety in the workplace;
- enhance workers’ job performance;
- decrease or remove communication barriers;
- receive cost-effective instruction without leaving your house; and
- provide better service to persons in the Hispanic community.
Command Spanish® online courses are designed to be efficient, reliable, and effective. These are one-of-a-kind programs. For many, the convenience and benefits of e-Training are too good to pass up.
All programs are based on our exclusive Language Power-Lock System™.
Command Spanish® e-Training programs are:
- Self-Paced (You, not an educational institution, decides at what pace you will take the course.)
- Asynchronous (You can start the course on any day, at any hour.)
- Non-Teacher-Led (You are not dependent on the availability of a teacher.)
- Based on Adult Education Principles
- Economical (You save gas and time by not commuting to and from class.)
Each Command Spanish® e-Training program includes important cross-cultural information and tips relevant to the specific occupation or profession that is being targeted. These cross-cultural capsules are designed to eliminate or reduce misunderstandings in the workplace.
All e-Training courses feature:
- Work-Specific Language;
- Non-Grammar Based Materials;
- Phonetic Encoding;
- Generic Spanish;
- One-Way Communication; and
- Diagnostic and Screen Questions.
Upon completion of each course, the learner will have immediate access to and be able to print his or her own personalized Certificate of Completion.
Click here to view instructor-led Command Spanish programs.